Madison Brewing

Vermont Trip Reports and upcoming events go here

Moderators: Pamola, Vermont

Madison Brewing

Postby Bigfoot » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Today was such a beautiful day. I did not see a single cloud in the sky. The blue against all those fall colors. What more could I ask for. Well I got lots more.

We hiked in Woodford State Park. We took the 2.7 mile around the reservoir. It is a nice trail with gentle ups and downs It took about an hour and 20 minutes to traverse.

Then it was off to Madison Brewing. The beer was good, the food was excellent, and the service could not be better. I had the Stoudt and the white. Both fit the bill. One of the waiters brought me a 76 which I had not ordered and did not realize it until everyone at the table had tried. The waiter did the right thing when he came back. He said keep it on the house.

In the end it was a good day. BTW- it was also our final hike and pub visit to complete the Vermont list. We plan to continue so we can finish them all. Looks like three more to go as some have stopped brewing or closed.

Bigfoot
Bigfoot
Senior Viewer

Re: Madison Brewing

Postby Tom » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:23 pm

If my list is incorrect, please advise.
Tom Rankin
Tom
Site Admin

Re: Madison Brewing

Postby Bigfoot » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Tom

I just looked and Perfect Pear is off the list as you show it. They are closed and replaced by another restaurant. Three Needs has stopped brewing. They indicate they will start up again but have not (as far as I can tell). They were supposed to get started last June. Otherwise the list is good. Lots of changes in Vermont in the past few years and lots of good beer.

Bigfoot
Bigfoot
Senior Viewer

Return to Vermont Trips and Events