Coddington and Brutopia

Rhode Island Trips and Events

Moderator: Pamola

Coddington and Brutopia

Postby Bigfoot » Sun May 18, 2014 10:35 am

It was off to do the Cliff walk. Can you imagine living like that? It was my second time seeing those mansions. These were there summer homes. The big places were elsewhere and saved for the remainder of the year. The Cliff walk is very pretty and on this day fairly busy.

We then left for Coddington. They had two beers I go for every time as you generally do not find them and I do like them. They served a Dopple Bock and a Mai Bock. Both were quite good. The food was good too.

We then headed out to Parker Woodlands. It felt good to really be out in the woods. This would be a must go to if I lived close by.

The final brewery was the new one. It only opened on Monday. The bartender told us they were still getting supplies and trying to figure out who needed to be working and when. They had been very busy every night since opening. They had a nice selection of beer, both their own and others from the area. The brewer worked for them along with himself, Trinity and a couple others I have forgotten. The beer was good and I suspect it will get even better. This place has the makings of a really good brew pub; good beer, good food, and good service. The music they were playing was terrific. Good quality classic rock mixed with some new stuff.

RI is done!
Bigfoot
Senior Viewer

Re: Coddington and Brutopia

Postby Woolybear » Sun May 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Congrats on the finish and thanks for the info on the new place :D .
Woolybear
Pubcrawler

Re: Coddington and Brutopia

Postby Laurie » Sun May 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Woo Hoo!! Two more RI finishers!!! Congratulations!!!
Laurie
Beer Goddess

Return to Rhode Island Trips and Events