Updated List for Maine

Maine Q/A

Moderator: Pamola

Updated List for Maine

Postby redshorts47 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Hey Tom. You said Mike had sent you a list of 25 pubs for Maine. Can you send me or post that list so I can have it and plan for my upcoming trip over there. Thanks
A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure.
redshorts47
Pubcrawler

Re: Updated List for Maine

Postby Laurie » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:00 am

You two headed there on the 21st? We head there the following weekend the 29th through the 6th. Maybe we can catch up with one another or imagine this - help break trail through deep snows! (No I have not been drinking this morning, just dreaming of snow)
Laurie
Laurie
Beer Goddess

Re: Updated List for Maine

Postby redshorts47 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Laurie wrote:You two headed there on the 21st? We head there the following weekend the 29th through the 6th. Maybe we can catch up with one another or imagine this - help break trail through deep snows! (No I have not been drinking this morning, just dreaming of snow)

Not the 21st. That weekend we will be easing to NH to help Dean catch up on that part. We will be in Maine 26-1st so we'll have to catch up with one another while over there. :D
A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure.
redshorts47
Pubcrawler

Return to Maine Q/A