views mileage

Moderators: Tom, dawn

views mileage

Postby redshorts47 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:51 am

with such a long trip down to Delaware and spacing of the Dogfish Head in the extreme south along very limited amount of time in a weekend. Is it alright to do say 2 miles on the beach at Dogfish head and have the views portion covered for 2 brewpubs. I saw somewhere on someone else's post of some other brewpub/state that they did this and was wondering if that was totally alright? Just trying to play by the rules as best as I can :D
A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure.
redshorts47
Pubcrawler

Re: views mileage

Postby Laurie » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:40 pm

The rules just say one mile per pub, it does not say that they cannot come one mile, two miles, etc. in the same place. In some cases, due to pubs opening later in the day and views being great in the morning, that is the only way to make progress! And we ALWAYS follow the rules!
Laurie
Laurie
Beer Goddess

Re: views mileage

Postby redshorts47 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:56 pm

Laurie wrote:The rules just say one mile per pub, it does not say that they cannot come one mile, two miles, etc. in the same place. In some cases, due to pubs opening later in the day and views being great in the morning, that is the only way to make progress! And we ALWAYS follow the rules!

That's awesome to hear. In all my trips I've been making separate trips for each of the brewpubs regardless of how many miles I put into one view portion. Didn't want to go down and count 2 miles in the same trip and try to have it count for 2 brewpubs. This definitely makes things a lot easier. I'm all about playing by the rules too but I didn't want to assume I could separate the mileage in the same trip to cover multiple brewpubs. Thanks Laurie! :D
A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure.
redshorts47
Pubcrawler

Return to Delaware Q/A