New members

Moderators: Tom, dawn

New members

Postby Bigfoot » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Tom

I talk with a lot of people who have completed many of the hiking lists. I always suggest working on the Views and Brews lists. I have told a big bunch of people. I noticed Crayon was the first to join in almost a year. What should I tell these people?

I have hike extensively and yet I had as much fun or more doing the NH and VT Views and Brews. Let me know your preference.

Bigfoot
Bigfoot
Senior Viewer

Re: New members

Postby coldfeet » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:09 pm

What else can you tell them? I've had a great time visiting so many site seeing places below the high peaks. First hike was the Brooklyn Bridge! Also hike the Golden Gate bridge! It's a lot of fun taking friends or relatives along. I love the viewsandbrews lists! Now I have to finally send in my paperwork for RI and NH! I got lazy :(

Coldfeet..
NY
VT
CT
NH
RI
Never been a big beer drinker but I'm willing to learn!
coldfeet
Pubcrawler

Postby Tom » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:42 am

Bigfoot wrote:Tom

I talk with a lot of people who have completed many of the hiking lists. I always suggest working on the Views and Brews lists. I have told a big bunch of people. I noticed Crayon was the first to join in almost a year. What should I tell these people?

I have hike extensively and yet I had as much fun or more doing the NH and VT Views and Brews. Let me know your preference.

Bigfoot
A lot of people are hearing about it thru facebook, and via friends. If I open registration up, I *IMMEDIATELY* get spam-bots signing up as users. I even got one while creating your wife's account, in just a few minutes. So, while that may be putting people off, if they really want to join, they will find a way.
Tom Rankin
Tom
Site Admin

Postby Laurie » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:48 am

Just keep telling them! Show off your patch, show them this page and fb, if they already do some hiking - tell them they are halfway there! And that they will then have an excuse to visit neighboring states and get more patches, check out more beer, and explore great places! And thanks for being a spokesperson for us!
Laurie
Laurie
Beer Goddess

Return to Everything else